Website 3 Tier Logic
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Reports To: Sales Development Representative reports to the Senior Account Executive(s) or Director of Sales to whom they are assigned. As the company grows this reporting structure may change.
Job Description and Responsibilities: The Sales Development Representative is a lead development specialist. Ideally, a lead development specialist for 3TL would be a tenacious, persistent, self-motivated hunter who is passionate about digital marketing.
The 3TL Sales Development Representative will be responsible for the following:
• Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the company and its technology offerings;
• Develop a comprehensive knowledge of primary target client categories and how the products and services of 3TL can benefit businesses in those categories;
• Understand the 3TL sales process and how to open up new leads from cold calling;
• Communicate professionally with prospective clients that are currently in 3TL’s CRM system and/or licensed databases;
• Develop targeted leads lists and utilize the company’s email prospecting tool to launch sales outreach programs;
• Prequalify sales prospects and schedule sales presentations for Director of Sales and Senior Account Executive(s);
• Maintain accurate sales contact history in SalesForce, the company’s sales management system.
Requirements: Must have at least one (1) year experience in B2B cold calling and selling technology and/or services in the marketing and/or media industry.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma preferred.
- References will be required.
Requirements: 3 Tier Logic will expect each Sales Development Representative to generate, at a minimum, the following productivity during the first three months of employment:
• Month 1
- 200 Unique Sales Reaches
- Schedule 4 Qualified Sales Presentations
• Month 2
- 600 Unique Sales Reaches
- Schedule 12 Qualified Sales Presentations
• Month 3
- 900 Unique Sales Reaches
- Schedule 22 Qualified Sales Presentations
Performance Evaluation: The performance of the Sales Development Representative will be evaluated by the Senior Account Executive(s), Director of Sales, and CEO prior to the completion of the third month of employment.
• Completion of the tasks each month as described above, in a timely and professional manner;
• Ability to work well with all employees and contractors of 3TL;
• Ability to arrive at work on time each day and to continue working until at least the end of the scheduled work day;
• Participation in weekly sales meetings and periodic conference calls with sales management;
• Ability to present yourself in a professional manner, including wearing apparel that is commonly referred to as ‘Business Casual’.
Provided that you fulfill all of the productivity requirements listed above during the first three months, the Senior Account Executive(s), Director of Sales, and/or the CEO will evaluate performance and will collaborate on the development of an updated productivity program to help you maximize your potential for the company and your personal career.
Compensation: Base Salary: $40,000 annually, plus monthly performance incentives.
Benefits: If your employment is extended after your first three months, you will be eligible to participate in the company’s Extended Health Coverage program.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: The Vancouver office of 3 Tier Logic, currently located at:
160 – 422 Richards Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 2Z4
Work Hours: 3 Tier Logic maintains an entrepreneurial environment and the successful candidate to work a minimum of eight (8) hours a day. While standard working hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, we expect the successful candidate will adjust his or her start time and end time to fulfill the requirements of the Sales Development Representative position as described herein.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org