Website 3 Tier Logic
Sales Account Executive/ Shopper Marketing in Consumer Packaged Goods
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The Sales Account Executive/ Shopper Marketing will have 3 years experience in selling shopper marketing solutions, technologies and services to decision makers (Directors, Managers and VPs of Shopper Marketing for Promotions Agencies and Consumer Packaged Good brands). The applicant will have experience with CPG brands and their sales promotion and advertising agencies.
The successful applicant will be based at their home in the US.
This individual will be responsible for prospecting and closing their own new business. This will include identifying relevant prospects, scheduling and conducting sales presentations, generating proposals, and meeting sales quotas.
The Sales Account Executive/ Shopper Marketing will have:
- In-depth knowledge of the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) space;
- A proven ability to maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base;
- A proven track record of selling and managing large CPG brand and Agency accounts
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Experience in attaining monthly, quarterly and annual performance goals;
- A thorough knowledge of SalesForce.com
Reports To: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Salary Range: Base plus commissions and Stock Options
Benefits: Holidays and sick days commensurate with company policy.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Initially, work from home in the US.
3 Tier Logic maintains an entrepreneurial environment. The candidate will be expected to work a minimum of eight (8) hours a day. While standard working hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, we expect the successful candidate will adjust his or her start time and end time to meet revenue objectives.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com