Through automated marketing and re-targeting technology, PLATFORM³‘s Shopper Messaging module is designed to establish ongoing dialogue with shoppers during and after a promotion to facilitate repeat purchases, purchases of other products, brand education and engagement. The module enables brands to send targeted messages to promotion participants.
Messaging starts when shoppers engage with a promotion launched on PLATFORM³ such as entering a contest or sweepstakes or scanning a purchase receipt for a reward.
Our experience shows that participants are highly responsive to promotion-based messages sent by email or SMS such as:
- “Thanks for registering! Confirm your email here.”
- “We received your receipt. Give us 48 hours to validate.”
- “Congratulations! Your receipt has been validated!”
These shoppers are highly engaged and in many cases have already purchased the product, registered and uploaded a receipt. Messages can feature content and offers based on shopper behavior such as purchase amounts, content sharing and other engagement activities. Content can include targeted coupons, product offers, product recommendations, calls to action or reminders to repurchase.
Messaging options include:
- Embed product visuals into promotion response emails
- Activate automated reminder messaging based on product purchased and date. For example, if a shopper purchases a product that is generally consumed within three months, the module can send an automated message with a coupon or call to action to purchase again close to the end of the three month period.
- Activate product pairing and recommendations based on purchases scanned from uploaded receipts
- Recommend products other customers have bought related to the purchase on the receipt
- Integrate Targeted Coupons based on shopper engagement and purchase behavior.