MGM Treasure Hunt and Rewards Program encouraged visitors to take pictures at various locations (activation points) in each property and share their pictures via Twitter and Instagram to earn points for each location they share.
- Engage consumers before they make reservations for their Las Vegas trip.
- Encourage Las Vegas visitors to visit one or more of eight MGM owned properties.
- Facilitate capture of content by visitors to the various properties and sharing of this content on social media channels
- Collect consumer data regarding venue preferences and travel habits for re-targeting purposes.
- User-Generated Content: Encourage consumers to share the brand messages with their friends and online networks.
- Gamification: Leverage game theory and gamification to encourage and extend consumer interaction
- Rewards: Incentivize participation, engagement, and sharing by rewarding consumers for interacting with the brand.